- Quality Control: The engineered wall panels, roof and floor components are cut and/or assembled with straight, kiln dried lumber under optimal conditions to ensure accuracy and consistency. When properly assembled, the result is a superior structure, square and plumb, less prone to shrinkage, no waste material, and easier too drywall and finish.
- Completeness: Framing packages contain all the plywood, dimensional lumber, and major hardware required to assemble the home. This is a great benefit when the lumber yard is not located down the street.
- Ease and Rapidity of Erection: Once the foundation is in place, the home can be assembled to the lock-up phase by a small 2 man crew in as little as 4 days (depending on the size of the home). This is from the foundation to roof sheathing.
- Less Waste: Because most of the engineered system is built in the shop, there is very little on-site waste generated during construction. Why pay for materials that are thrown away……….wasted $$$$$$
- Complete Customization: You decide the finished look of your home. It is the easiest custom home you will ever find to build.
- Low System Cost: The average Engineered System cost is between $24.00 and $27.00 per square foot depending on the design). This includes the Engineered floor system, Engineered pre-built wall system (exterior and interior), exterior doors and windows, Engineered truss system, roof sheathing, and shingles.
- Finished Cost: The more you do yourself, the less expensive your home will cost.
A home finished with medium grade finishes, can be completed for as little as $55.00 per square foot (doing most of the work yourself).
That is half the cost of the national average.
Save $65,000 or more by utilizing REDSTONE’S ENGINEERED HOME SYSTEMS
10 ways your home Equity is created without breaking a sweat:
- Less labor is required to put the structure up because the house shell and interior walls are panelized.
- Each portion of the house shell is built in the factory by a person that has perfected their job, creating a precision built home;
certainly more cost efficient than a framer building a home on-site for the FIRST time.
- The factory builds several homes per year. Large volume buying power of superior quality lumber equates to cost savings to you.
- We only use superior materials. A home built with superior materials equates to a home that will appraise higher than a home built with lesser quality
- Shorter construction time frame (which means less interest paid on your construction loan)
- Guaranteed system price up front: there are NO typical costly price overruns
- Less cleanup cost at the job-site
- Less material waste (you’re not throwing out left over CUT lumber)
- Less jobsite theft; it’s hard to steal a wall panel
- In many cases- because of the appraised value vs. your construction cost, your mortgage PMI insurance is eliminated, thus lowering your monthly mortgage payment.